What to know before you apply:
- Greater Hartford Twilight Baseball League is an amateur organization. No players are paid.
- There is no age restriction, but most players are current or former college athletes and a few ex-professionals.
- 24 Regular Season games start in late May followed by a double-elimination Playoff Tournament at the beginning of August.
- Game rules include wood bats, 7 inning games, 9 batters to a lineup, a Designated Hitter, no player re-entry, and no courtesy pinch runners.
- If a new player is recruited by multiple teams, the player is free to choose their preferred team.
- All players must appear in 5 Regular Season games to be eligible for the Playoff Tournament.
- Please note that submitting a Player Application does not guarantee a roster spot.
Fill out the Player Application:
*We do not share your personal data.
Greater Hartford Twilight Baseball League
Established in 1929, the Greater Hartford Twilight Baseball League is Connecticut’s premier amateur summer league. More than 350 alumni have played professionally. Jeff Bagwell, Bernie Williams, Rob Dibble and Ricky Bottalico joined GHTBL before becoming MLB All-Stars. Current professional alumni include AJ Pollock, Scott Oberg, Mike Gulino and Marvin Gorgas.